If your purchase isn’t quite right, you can return it for a refund within 14 days of your delivery date. If you would like to exchange an item (wrong fit or incorrect size), you will need to return it as well. You can contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Returns and refunds
You may try the item as it was in a physical store. However, you may not use the product, or try it-for-a-day, if you are thinking of sending the product back. Our return conditions:
- The item must be returned within 14 days. This period starts from the day you receive your order.
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged.
- The item must be returned in original packaging and with labels.
- You must send the item together with a completed return form
HOW TO RETURN
Returning your order:
- Write to us that you want a return label. And then we will send you a label via email.
- Pack your item(s) and put your label onto the return package
- Go to your nearest GLS ParcelShop and drop off the package
- Remember to ask for a receipt with a package number – this is your insurance in case the package should be lost.
Once your return package has been received in perfect condition, unused, with all tag attached and with the original receipt, you’ll receive an email confirming your refund. You can expect your money back within 5-7 weekdays. The refund will be completed with the original payment method.
It’s our goal that every item arrives in great condition, and we hope you’re always happy with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, please notify us immediately. Then we will send you a free return label, so you can send us the defective item back. If possible, we will send you a new item or refund for the defective item. Please, include your receipt with your name, email and order number, and note what the problem is as detailed as possible. If you have any questions about your complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.